Hi, my name is Cosima Laube and public speaking is one of my passions. My talks build bridges between tech, organization and people, they inspire and they motivate. Besides that, I am a freelance (Agile) Navigation Coach for People, Teams and Organizations and also work as a Trainer & Facilitator (with agile-living).
“Cosima has a very unique stage-presence. Calm and at the same time very powerful.”[feedback after a “Mindful Leadership” session, 2019]
“I really loved this talk – it was a highlight for me during the conference. I thought Cosima was very brave to not only talk about her colleague’s story but also her own. It was really inspiring. […] It’s a really important topic that affects our mental health and everyone should listen to this talk. Thank you Cosima.”[feedback on “Gratitude & Positive Psychology in business”, 2019]
Book me for an inspirational talk, an interactive workshop, a PechaKucha, lightning talk or a keynote at your event or in your company.
My focus areas:
- Mindful Leadership / Leadership and Business Agility
some keywords: decision making, willpower, psychological flexibility, awareness, healthy mindfulness, formal/informal mindfulness practises, change capacity, change willingness, systems thinking
- Gratitude & Positive Psychology in business
some keywords: broaden and build theory, double continuum of (mental) health, effects of gratitude on physical and mental health
- Professional / catalytic skills (a.k.a. “soft skills”) for people in IT and engineering
possible areas: communication basics, feedback, dealing with conflicts, easy visualization techniques for everyone, responsibility and its impact
“Thank you. You taught ‘leading and managing’ without mentioning the term “management”. Mindful leadership – that’s the next big thing!”[feedback on one of my Mindful Leadership talks, 2018]
My current bookable talks:
- Multiple Selves?! Growing leaders applied.
– Video (from AT London)
- 2019: OOP ‘software meets business’ (DE), Agile Testing Days Berlin (DE)
- 2018: OOP ‘software meets business’ (DE) , Craft Conf (HU), Agile Austria (AT), Lean, Agile, Scrum Zurich (CH), Agile Tour London (UK), The Architecture Gathering “TAG” (DE)
- The Business Case Of (Daily) Journaling
- 2020: OOP ‘software meets business’ (EN)
- 2019: Agile Breakfast Sankt Gallen (evening edition) (DE)
- Gratitude in business – more than “just” appreciation
- 7+ engagements since 2018, see my separate ‘Gratitude in Business’ page for complete track record, slides, a video & graphical recordings
- D.A.R.E. more, F.E.A.R. less – a tale about leadership in ACTion
– video (from OOP ‘software meets business’ 2020)
- Courage, Curiosity, Connection (Pecha Kucha) – video (from OOP)
- 2019: German Testing Days (DE), OOP ‘software meets business’ (DE)
- Sketchnotes for engineers (60-120 min workshop)
- upcoming: JavaLand 2020 (DE, 03/2020)
- 2019: Herbstcampus (DE), The Architecture Gathering “TAG” (DE)
Into the Jungle and Back! A tale about Leadership in IT… 2019: Software Architecture Meetup Nueremberg (DE), JavaLand (DE) 2018: several Meetups
crossed out means that I don’t offer this anymore
“I found it so brave to share your story! I really like your style and I found your ideas so valueable! I am thinking about it since I heard the talk, more gratitude is so important for all aspects of life, not just business”[ feedback on “Gratitude & Positive Psychology in business”, 2019]
You want to know more?
Have a look at my website cosima-laube.de for more details, drop me a line (speaking AT cosima-laube.de) with your ideas and wishes or call me via skype (ID: elgazebo).
We will then clarify together details like e.g. tailoring the topic to your context, your people and your needs, agree on a compensation, etc.